Army Public School Recruitment 2020
137 Army Public Schools (APS) has issued a latest notification for AWES PGT TGT PRT recruitment 2020 of PGT, TGT, PRT Vacancy at 8000 Posts. Those Candidates has Interested in the Following Exam and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Other details of AWES Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
|Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Army School TGT, PGT, PRT Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||01/10/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||20/10/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20/10/2020|
Fee Details for Army Public School Recruitment 2020
Candidate Required To pay Given Application Fee As Per Below Given Details:-
|For General / OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC / ST Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.|
Age Limit for Army Public School Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit as on 01/04/2021.
- Fresh Candidates Below: 40 Years
- For NCR School TGT, PRT Below: 29 Years
- PGT Below: 36 Years
- For Experience Candidates Below: 57 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules.
Total Vacancy – 8000 Post
|Subject Wise Vacancy Details|
|Computer Science IT||Yes||Yes|
Educational Qualification for Army Public School Recruitment
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – Candidates having Masters Degree in a related stream with 50% marks & having B Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in a related stream with 50% marks & having B Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
- Primary School Teacher (PRT) – Candidates having Graduation Degree with B.Ed /two-year Diploma /Four Year Integrated Course will be considered for this post.
- Allahabad, Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Meerut, Noida, Delhi, Bareilly, Deharadun, Jhansi, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Bhopal, and More Exam Center.
- For PGT, TGT, PRT postpay Rs. 47600 – 151100/-
- Candidates will be selected based on the Screening Exam, Interview, Evaluation of Teaching Skills, and Computer Proficiency.
Army Public School Exam Pattern
|Post||Paper A||Maximum Marks||Time|
|PGT/ TGT||Part A – General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT||90 Marks||3 hours|
|Part B – Specific to subject||90 Marks|
|PRT||Part A – Part A General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT||90 Marks||1 hour and 30 minutes|
Note: There is a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
How To Apply For Army Public School Recruitment 2020?
- The candidates will have to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, registration no. and a password will be generated.
- Log in with that registration no. and a password.
- Complete the application form by providing the details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|