Bihar Associate Professor Mechanical Online Form 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for Associate Professor Mechanical in Govt. Engg. College Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates has Interested in the Following Exam and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. There are a total of 111 vacancies. The online application process has begun on September 9. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at bpsc.bih.nic. in.
|Associate Professor Mechanical in Govt. Engg. College Recruitment 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Advt. No. 50/2020
|Form Start Date||09/09/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||28/09/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||05/10/2020|
|Form Complete Last Date||12/10/2020|
Fee Details for Bihar Associate Professor Mechanical
Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode. Read Full Details after Apply Online:
|For General / BC / EBC / EWS Candidate||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC / ST / PH Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
Age Limit for Bihar Associate Professor Mechanical
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020. Candidates Read Age Limit before apply online:
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||No age bar|
Qualification Details for Bihar Associate Professor Mechanical
- Candidate must hold a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering and first class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least a total of 6 research Publications in SCI journal UGC/AICTE approved list of journals. OR
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching/research/ industry out of which at least 2 years shall be posted Ph.D. experience.
Total Vacancy – 111 Post
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name – Associate Professor (Mechanical)|
- For Associate Professor (Mechanical) pay scale is Rs 1,31,400 (Pay Level – 13A).
- The shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of the evaluation of academic performance, research performance, domain knowledge, and teaching skill.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|