Bihar Technician Operator Recruitment 2020
Bihar Technician Operator Recruitment 2020: Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Limited Are Invited Online Application Form For Various Post. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following SSC Jobs Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Important Dates for Bihar Technician Operator Recruitment 2020
|Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Limited
Technician & Operator Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||06/11/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06/12/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06/12/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
- For Gen / OBC / EBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee through Online & Offline Mode.
Age Limit for Bihar Technician Operator Recruitment 2020
- Age as on 06/12/2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 37 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per extra rules.
Total Vacancy – 39 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Jr Technician Electrician||08|
|Jr Technician Fitter||06|
|Jr. Technician Welder||01|
|Jr. Technician Refrigerator||05|
|Jr. Boiler Operator||19|
- Candidates should have passed the 10th (High School) Exam with ITI in Related Trade.
- And 03 Years Experience.
- Read Notification for more Details.
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Jr Technician Electrician||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay)|
|Jr Technician Fitter||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay)|
|Jr. Technician Welder||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay)|
|Jr. Technician Refrigerator||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay)|
|Jr. Boiler Operator||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay)|
How to Apply
- Log on to the COMFED official website http://www.sudha.coop/.
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- Upload Scanned Images of the latest Photographs and Signature.
- Upload Xth certificate, Graduation mark sheet, and Caste Certificate (if any)
- Before going to the payment gateway, the candidate may ensure that all data entered are correct through the preview option and make corrections if required.
- Pay Examination Fee by debit/credit card or net banking.
- Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|