Corona Vaccine Online Registration
Corona Vaccine Online Registration: The government of India has recently launched the online registration portal of Vaccination to avoid the corona epidemic. All Indian citizens who are eligible in this phase can register online. Please complete the advertisement before registering online.
Important Dates for Corona Vaccine Online Registration
|Corona Virus (Covid19) Online Vaccination Registration 2021
Citizen Registration & Appointment for Vaccination
CO-Win 2021 Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||01 March 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||NA|
Vaccine Fee Details
- Govt. Hospital: 0/-
- Private Hospital: 250/-
Vaccination Eligibility for Citizen Phase I
- Indian citizens who are above 60 years of age can register for the Vaccine of Corona epidemic.
- Indian citizens are above 45 years of age and can get a Vaccine if they suffer from any serious disease like blood pressure, diabetes, heart, and any other disease.
- After applying the vaccine, you will have to stay the same for 30 minutes for monitoring.
- You can get the certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App, and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
Process for Registration
- A total of 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
- To register, OTP will come on your mobile, after that you will have to provide your photo ID proof type and number, your name, and date of birth.
- In the final, you will have to make a scheduled appointment, in which you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block, and then book it.
- On the date and time of appointment, you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|