Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post has released a new notification for the Gramin Dak Sewak post in Gujarat circle. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
Important Dates for Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
|Indian Post (Ministry Of Communication)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2020-21
Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||21/12/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||20/01/2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20/01/2021|
- For Gen / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100 /-
- For SC / ST / All Female Candidates: Rs. 0 /-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR India Post E Challan Submit At Nearest Head Post Office.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation As Per Govt. Rules.
Total Vacancy – 1856 Post
|Gujrat Cycle III||838||412||201||63||268||44||1826|
- Candidates must be 10th class passed.
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
- Knowledge of the local language at least up to 10th Class is required.
How To Apply For Gujarat Post Office GDS?
- Click on the Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 Link.
- As the new page opens, Fill in all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill in the other credentials, upload the required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click the Submit button.
Some Useful Important Links
|For Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login To Completed||Click Here|
|Pay Fee Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification – Gujrat||Click Here|
|Download All Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|