HP Post Office Recruitment 2020
India Post has released a new notification for the Gramin Dak Sewak post in the Himachal Pradesh circle. A total of 634 Gramin Dak Sewak vacancies are released through the notification. The online application is active between 07th October to 06th November 2020. Those Candidates Who have Registered for this Vacancy can Download the Result and Apply Online for Other Circles.
|India Post (Bhartiya Dak Vibhag)
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2020
|Form Start Date||07/10/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06/11/2020|
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, India Post E Challan Submit At Nearest Head Office/GPO Only.
Age Limit for HP Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit as 08/06/2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Total Vacancy – 634 Post
HP Post Office has released 634 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sewak. Check out the vacancy distribution as given below:
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Category||No. of Post|
Educational Qualification for HP Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must be 10th class passed.
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course.
- Knowledge of the local language at least up to 10th Class is required.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Salary
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- Branch Post Master (BPM): Rs.12000/-.
- Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak): Rs.10000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- Branch Post Master (BPM): Rs.14500/-.
- Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak): Rs.12000/-.
How To Apply For HP Post Office GDS?
- Click on the HP Post Office Recruitment 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click the Submit button.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Complete Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification (HP)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|