IBPS Clerk X Phase II Admit Card 2021
IBPS Clerk X Phase II Admit Card 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Clerk X Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card. IBPS Clerk X Pre Admit Card:
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk X Pre Admit Card
|Clerk Recruitment Online Form 2020
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Advt. No. 02/2020 (IBPS Clerk X Phase II Admit Card 2021)
|Form Start Date||02/09/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||23/09/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||23/09/2020|
|Re-Open Last Date||06/11/2020|
|PET Training||23-28 November 2020|
|Online Pre Exam Date||05-13 December 2020|
|Pre Admit Card Available||20/11/2020|
|Pre Result Available||06/02/2021|
|Mains Admit Card Available||06/02/2021|
IBPS Clerk X Application Fee (IBPS Clerk X Phase II Admit Card 2021)
|For General / OBC/ PWBD / EXSM Candidates||Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST)|
|For SC / ST Candidates||Rs. 175/-(inclusive of GST)|
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card.|
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Online Form 2020
The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/09/1992 and no later than 01/09/2020 (both dates inclusive).
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
Age Relaxation for IBPS Clerk Online Form 2020
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disability||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 Years|
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 Years|
Qualification Details for IBPS Clerk Online Form 2020
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while applying online.
Total Vacancy – 2557 Post
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
State Wise Vacancy Details
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||01|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu and Kashmir||07|
IBPS Clerk Online Form 2020 Pay Scale
- The minimum Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765 while the maximum is Rs 31540. Details of Salary, Growth, and Promotion are described. Check the given link.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on CRP Online exams which will be conducted in two phases Phase 1 – Computer-Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks) and Phase – 2 Computer-Based Mains exam (200 Marks) followed by an interview round.
- The final selection will be on the basis of IBPS Clerk Mains and IBPS Clerk Interview.
IBPS Clerk Online Form 2020 Exam Pattern
The IBPS Clerk Exam will be held in two stages: Prelims and Mains. The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern is given below. The Prelims Exam will be of 100 marks of 1-hour duration while the Mains Exam will be 200 marks of 160 minutes.
|Preliminary Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minute|
|Mains Exam Pattern|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hr.40 Minutes|
Some Useful Important Links
Note: IBPS Clerk X Phase II Admit Card 2021.
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download IBPS Clerk X Pre Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Re-Open Notification||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|