IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2020
IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has Recently Invited to the Re-Open Online Application Form for Probationary Officer PO, Management Trainee MT Recruitment 2020. Those candidates have Interested in the Following Exams and Complete all the Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Important Dates for IBPS PO MT
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Probationary Officer PO, Management Trainee MT Recruitment 2020
CRP PO/MT X
|Form Start Dates||05/08/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||26/08/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||26/08/2020|
|Re-Open Start Date||28/10/2020|
|Re-Open Last Date||11/11/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||11/11/2020|
|Pre Online Exam Date||03, 10, 11/10/2020|
|Pre Admit Card Available||22/09/2020|
|Mains Exam Date||28/11/2020|
|Mains Admit Card||November 2020|
|For General / OBC Candidates||Rs.850/-|
|For PH / SC / ST Candidates||Rs. 175/-|
|Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode.|
Age Limit for IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules.
Educational Qualification for IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy Details for IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancy – 1167 Post
|Category||Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank||UCO Bank|
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2020 Exam?
- Click on the above link or visit the official website of IBPS.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill up all the required details correctly including post name, state vacancy, educational qualification, mobile number, email ID, and security code.
- Submit the application fee as per your category & download the e-receipt for future reference
- The registration number and password will be sent on your registered email ID and mobile number.
- Download the application form and remember your password as you will need it later.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online (Re Open)||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notice||Click Here|
|Download Pre Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|