IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021: IDBI Bank Ltd. has recently released an official notification for the posts of Specialist Officers in IDBI Bank. The online application will be available from 24th December 2020 to 07th January 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Dates for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021
|Industrial Development Bank of India, IDBI Bank IDBI Bank
Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 01/2020-21 Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||24/12/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07/01/2021|
|Last Date Pay Fee||07/01/2021|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
- For Gen / OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC / ST/ PwBD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Age as on 01/11/2020
- Age Limit Between (Sr.No. 1, 3, 4): 28-40 Years
- Age Limit Between (Sr.No. 2): 25-35 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Total Vacancy – 134 Post
|Grade||No. Of Vacancies||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PWD|
|DGM (Grade D)||11||07||01||—||02||01||05|
|AGM (Grade C)||52||23||08||03||13||05|
|Manager (Grade B)||62||27||09||04||16||06|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||09||06||01||—||02||—|
Educational Qualification IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021
- DGM (Grade D): Graduate with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- AGM (Gr. C): Graduation (B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/Electronics and Electrical/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post Graduation (PG) in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Manager (Gr. B): Graduation with B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics & Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Assistant Manager (AM) (Grade A): Graduation from a recognized University. Preference will be given to persons having Fraud Risk Management (FRM) or Cyber Crime related qualification.
Steps to Apply Online for IDBI Bank SO 2020-21
- Visit the official website of IDBI bank or click on the direct link mentioned above.
- Fill in all the credentials/information like name, email ID, contact number, etc.
- Note the provisional registration number and password generated
- Fill in all details of the application form and click on the final submit button
- Pay the online application fee if required.
- Download the application form for future reference
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|