Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 : Join Indian Coast Guard has recently released the official advertisement to recruit 350 posts of Navik GD/ DB & Yantrik Batch 02/2021. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these vacancies can read the full notification before apply online. All important details regarding this recruitment have been provided in the notification. Also, visit the official website for more information. (Link provided down below).
Join Indian Coast Guard
Navik GD/ DB & Yantrik 01/2022 Batch Recruitment 2021
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Notification Details :
Eligibility Requirement :
- Navik GD: 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik DB: 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik:10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- Read the official advertisement to know more about Eligibility requirement.
Application Fee :
- For All Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates : Nil
Payment Mode :
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking fee mode only.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- For Navik GD & Yantrik : 01-02-2000 to 31-01-2004
- For Navik DB : 01-04-2000 to 31-03-2004
- Read the official advertisement to know about age relaxation
Important Dates :
|Starting Date For Registering||2nd July 2021|
|Last Date For Registering||16th July 2021 (06:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Date||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Mid-End September 2021|
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
TOTAL VACANCY – 350 Posts
|POST NAME||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL POST|
Payment Scale :
- Navik : Rs.21,700 /-
- Other Allowance Yantrik: Rs.29,200/-
Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of Written test, Physical Fitness Test, & Medical Test.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the Official Website of Join Indian Coast Guard.
- Download the official advertisement and read all the detailed instructions and if eligible,
- Submit the online application form with required documents for verification and other relevant documents if requires.
- Pay the Application Fee for the required candidates
- Upon registration, candidates need to print out the registration slip for future correspondence.
- Admit Card and Exam dates will be provided to all the registered candidates.
- Follow and check the official website for more information.
Useful Links :
|Apply Online||Link Active on 2nd July|
|Guidelines To Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus & Model Question Papers||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|