Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2020
Indian Navy has announced a notification for unmarried male candidates for the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Online Form (Permanent Commission) – January 2021. Those Candidates has Interested in the Following Exam and have all Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Other details of the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2020, Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2020, Nausena Bharti 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2021 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
|Join Indian Navy (Har Kaam Desh Ke Naam)
Nausena Bharti 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2021 Recruitment
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||06/10/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||20/10/2020|
- Candidates have no fee for applying the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Batch.
- Born Between 02/07/2001 to 01/01/2004.
- Note: Only Valid JEEMAIN 2020 Score Card Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy.
- Note: Only Unmarried Male Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy.
- Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared JEEMAIN 2020 Examination.
- Candidates Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in PCM Subjects and 50% Marks in English in Class 10 or 12 Level.
- Height: 157 CMS
Total Vacancy – 34 Post
|Entry Name||Post/ Branch Name||Total Post|
|BE/ B.Tech||Education Branch||05|
|Executive & Technical Branch||29|
- Candidates will be selected based on Tests.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here
Link Activate on 06/10/2020
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|