ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 : ITI Limited has 40 post vacancies for Engineers. (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics). Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online through the official website of the ITI Limited (Link is given below)
All other required information-related application forms, eligibility requirements, education qualification, selection process and further essential details are down below. You may want to go through it and follow it accordingly.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
ITI Limited invites online application for 40 Engineers (MECHANICAL/ ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS)
Advertisement Ref. N0. ITI/RB/HR/RECTT/DIP.ER/05, Date: 06/03/2021
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021- Job Details
Important Dates to remember :
|Closing date of Submission||18/03/2021|
|Last Date to receive a Hard copy of the online application||26/03/2021 (05:00 pm)|
Diploma Engineers Posts :
- Mechanical: 29 Posts
- Electrical : 7 Posts
- Electronics : 4 Posts
|1.||Mechanical Engineering||11||03||08||05||02||NIL||29 Posts|
|2.||Electrical Engineering||03||01||02||01||NIL||NIL||07 Posts|
|3.||Electronics Engineering||03||NIL||01||NIL||NIL||NIL||04 Posts|
Basic Salary :
Rs 15000 — 30000 + allowance and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules.
Eligibility Requirement :
- High School or its equivalent.
- 03 years diploma only through regular mode in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics
will be considered.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55%
aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Age Limit (For all above posts) :
- 30 years as on 06/03/2021
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and
- 03 years for OBC category.
Application Fee :
- No application fee is required.
Candidates’ Selection Process :
- The Screening Committee will investigate the applications got dependent on the imprints acquired by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination. In this manner, the Candidates will be required the composed test in the proportion of 1:15.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written test.
- Definite Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be informed to the eligible candidates in due course through the official website of ITI Limited.
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of ITI Limited.
- Upon successful submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip with unique registration number will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates must print-out it and send it along with copies of testimonials, if instructed, such as qualification certificate/mark sheet, age proof, caste certificate, experience certificate if applicable and etc, at the below given address so as to reach on or before 18/03/2021
- Address to send the Print-out of Online Application: CM —HR & Legal, Recruitment Cell ITI LIMITED SULTANPUR ROAD, RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH— 229010
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, or for any other queries please go through the officially released Advertisement (See below-given link/ PDF file for more details)
Here is the official website of ITI – https://www.itiltd.in/
Visit the following URL to apply online – Click here
For Advertisement see the PDF attached here – Official Detailed Advertisement