JK High Court Recruitment 2020
Jammu and Kashmir High Court have released a recruitment notification for 28 vacancies. The JK High Court recruitment us being done to recruit candidates for the post of Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-typist, Compositor, Electrician, Drives-LI (Entry Level), and Driver.
Other details of JK High Court Recruitment 2020, JK High Court Jobs 2020, JK High Court Vacancy 2020, JK High Court Notification Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
|JK High Court Recruitment 2020
J & K High Court Notification 2020
Jammu and Kashmir High Court, JK Court
|Form Start Date||21/09/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||12/10/2020|
Application Fee For JK High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have deposited fees of Rs. 360/- (Rupees Three hundred and sixty only).
Age Limit for JK High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years in case of Open Merit.
Total Vacancy – 28 Posts
|Post Wise Vacancy Details|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||06
(OM-03, SC-01, ST-01, RBA-01)
|Junior Scale Stenographer||06
(OM-03, SC-01, ST-01, RBA-01)
(OM-02, ST-01, RBA-01)
(OM-04, SC-01, ST-01, RBA-01)
(OM-01, SC-01, RBA-01)
Educational Qualifications for JK High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have passed 8th class with a valid Driving License, 12th Class, Graduation from any recognized University with Diploma in Stenography Recognized by the State Government or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Post Wise Qualification Details|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||
|Junior Scale Stenographer||
|Driver-II (Entry Level)||
- For Stenographer postpay Rs. 44900-142400/-.
- For Compositor, Steno Typist postpay Rs. 29200-92300/-.
- For Electrician, Driver postpay Rs. 19900-63200/-.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Exam.
How To Apply For Jammu and Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2020?
- Before proceeding you should have filled all the required fields of your One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification and service details, etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- After that click on the apply online link that is given below.
- On clicking the “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate has mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Fill in the required details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After the successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
- In case the payment status has not been reflected in your form, the candidate may contact the JK High Court authorities.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|