Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020: Women Child Development Department (WCD) Karnataka has increased the district for the recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper 2020. WCD Karnataka has included the Ramanagara District, Mysuru, Bengaluru Urban, Uttara Kannada, and Kolar. Those Candidates has Interested in the Following Exam and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Important Dates for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
Women Child Development Department (WCD), Karnataka
WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020-21
Short Details of Notification
|Ramanagara||25 November 2020||24 December 2020|
|Mysuru||23 November 2020||24 December 2020|
|Bengaluru Urban||21 November 2020||21 December 2020|
|Uttara Kannada||21 November 2020||24 December 2020|
|Kolar||13 November 2020||19 December 2020|
- Application Fee is Not Mentioned for this post.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation as per WCD Karnataka Rules.
Total Vacancy – 798+ Post
- Candidates Should have a Minimum 8th standard / 10th class (Matric) Pass from a recognized board.
Prerequisites for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment
- 10th class mark sheet,
- Birth Certificate,
- A scanned copy of a colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
How to Apply
- As you click the given online application link.
- Select the “District” and the “Post” you wish to apply for and press submit.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Ramanagara | Mysuru | Bengaluru Urban | Uttara Kannada | Kolar|
|Official Website||Click Here|