MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Online Form 2020
The Madhya Pradesh High Court has invited the applications from the who have been shortlisted to appear for the MP High Court Mains Exam 2019-2020. The recruitment will be done on the basis of the Civil Judge Class 2 (Entry Level) Exam 2019. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Madhya Pradesh High Court, MPHC
Civil Judge Phase II Recruitment 2019 Online Form 2020
Advt No. : 325/Exam/2019 Phase II
|Form Start Date||22/09/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||05/11/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||05/11/2020|
|Online Correction||10 to 12/11/2020|
Fee Details for MP High Court Civil Judge Exam
The candidates are also required to submit the MP High Court Civil Judge Application Fee as follow:
|For General / Other State Candidates||Rs. 1122.16/-|
|For OBC / SC / ST Candidates||Rs. 722.16/-|
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.|
Age Limit for MP High Court Civil Judge Exam
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2020.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
|Age Relaxation as per extra rules.|
Total Vacancy – 252 Post
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Category Name||No. of Post|
Educational Qualification for MP High Court Civil Judge Exam
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- For Civil Judge pay Rs.27700-44770/-.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Test and Interview.
Steps To Apply For MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Online Form
- Click on the given link.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Move to Next Step”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Register Now”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualifications, and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the MP High Court Civil Judge Mains registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally, submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgment receipt
MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern
|Constitution of India||10||10||2 Hours|
|Code of Civil Procedure, 1908||15||15|
|Transfer of Property Act, 1882||7||7|
|Indian Contract Act, 1872||8||8|
|Specific Relief Act, 1963||6||6|
|Limitation Act, 1963||4||4|
|MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961||5||5|
|MP Land Revenue Code, 1959||5||5|
|Indian Evidence Act, 1872||15||15|
|Indian Penal Code, 1861||15||15|
|Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||15||15|
|Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881||5||5|
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|