MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) also known as MP Vyapam has released a notification for the recruitment of the Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (Executive) and Senior Development Officer (Executive) @peb.mp.gov.in. The Application form submission starts from 10th November 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020 peb.mp.gov.in mp Pharmacist by 24 November 2020. Other details of MP Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Recruitment 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Important Dates for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari) Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||10/11/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||24/11/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||24/11/2020|
|Correction Last Date||29/11/2020|
|Exam Date||10/02/2021 to 13/02/2021|
Fee Details for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020
- For General / Other State Candidates: Rs. 560/-
- For SC / ST / OBC Candidates: Rs. 310/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Age Limit as on 01/January/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Total Vacancy – 863 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Senior Agricultural Welfare Officer||72|
|Rural Agricultural Extension Officer||791|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Senior Agricultural Welfare Officer||19||20||07||11||15||72|
|Rural Agricultural Extension Officer||208||207||76||122||154||767|
|Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (Backlog)||0||0||0||0||24||24|
Educational Qualification for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020
|Senior Agricultural Welfare Officer||
|Rural Agricultural Extension Officer||
- Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Nimach, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Satna, Khandwa, Guna, Damoh, Sidhi, Chindwara, and Balaghat.
- Candidates selected based on written test or online exam.
[Note. Candidate must be registered with MP Employment Exchange]
- For Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (RAEO) pay Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200 + 2400 (7th Pay) Rs. 25,300/- to Rs.80,500/- per month.
- For Senior Agricultural Development Officer (SADO) pay Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800 + 3600 (7th Pay) Rs. 36,200/- to Rs. 1,14,800/- per month.
How to Apply MP Vyapam Rural Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2020
- Click the below link to Apply Online for MPPEB Rural Agriculture Officer Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details.
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q 1. How many vacancies are there for MPPEB Rural Agriculture Officer Recruitment?
Ans. There are 863 vacancies for MP Vyapam Agriculture Officer Recruitment.
Q 2. What is the last date for MP Vyapam Agriculture Officer Recruitment?
Ans. The last date for the online application of the MP Vyapam Agriculture Officer is 24th November 2020.
Q.3 Can all state candidates eligible For MPPEB Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Yes, all state candidates are eligible for this Recruitment.
Q.4 How to apply online for MPPEB Recruitment 2020?
Ans. You can get all the information about MPPEB Recruitment 2020 on Indiarojgaar.com. So, stay connected with us for regular updates.
Q.5 What is the Eligibility Criteria for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Related Post From Recognized Board and University in India.