NHM Uttarakhand CHO Recruitment 2020
NHM Uttarakhand CHO Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Uttarakhand (NHM Uttarakhand) has released a notification for CHO/MLHP Recruitment 2020 at 115 posts. The recruitment will be processed for filling up 115 CHO Vacancies.
Those Are Interested in the Following Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Other details of the NHM Uttarakhand MLHP Recruitment Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below… rojgaar
Important Dates for NHM Uttarakhand CHO Recruitment 2020
|National Health Mission Uttarakhand
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||28/10/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07/11/2020|
|Complete Form Last Date||07/11/2020|
Fee Details for NHM Uttarakhand CHO
- There is no fee for any category candidates.
Age Limit for NHM Uttarakhand CHO
- Age As on 01/10/2020.
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Maximum of 35 years.
- however, up to 40 years for the SCs and STs.
Vacancy Details for NHM Uttarakhand CHO
Total Vacancy – 115 Post
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|NHM Uttarakhand CHO Recruitment 2020|
Educational Qualification for NHM Uttarakhand CHO
- The candidates who have passed GNM/B.Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/university can apply for the recruitment.
- Any candidate registered with any NCI (Nursing Council in India) is a mandatory qualification for the recruitment.
- The persons must have to be registered with the Uttarakhand Nursing Council (UNC) if they get selected and opt to pursue the course.
NHM Uttarakhand CHO Selection Process
The selection will be conducted in two stages:
- Screening Test
- CHO/Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) in HWC, the fixed consolidated remuneration will be Rs 25,000/- per month.
How to Apply NHM Uttarakhand CHO Recruitment 2020
- You can apply online for the Community Health Officer/MLHP Jobs in Uttarakhand National Health Mission either through the official website or directly through the above link before the due date i.e. 07th November 2020.
- Fill up all the required details asked in the application form correctly and upload the documents required.
- Thoroughly check the details before submitting and there are no application fees for filling the application form.
- Save your application form and take a print out of the form for future use.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|