NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology in Chandigarh (NIELIT) has issued a latest notification the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO) Vacancy at 40 Post. Those Candidates has Interested in the Following Exam and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Other details NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 of Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
|NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||10/09/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||16/09/2020|
Fee Details for NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Age Limit for NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
Candidate Who Is Applying For This Recruitment Must be Required Minimum & Maximum Age Limit As Per Below Given Details:-
|Minimum Age||No minimum age criteria|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
|Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.|
Educational Qualifications for NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India.
Total Vacancy – 40 Post
- For Data Entry Operator Pay Rs. 11000/- pm.
- Candidates will be selected based on Typing Speed of 20 correct words per minute merit/ Selection List will be based on accuracy & typing speed.
How To Apply For NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020?
- There are two steps to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator.
- Click the link that is given below.
- Tick the checkbox given at the bottom of the page to proceed.
- The candidates will first have to register themselves using their email id or contact no.
- A registration no. and password will be sent on the registered no. and email id.
- Login using that registered no. and email id.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature, required documents.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee.
- The applicant is required to make sure that ‘Application Status’ on the application form is “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee received” or “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee not Applicable”.
Documents To upload For NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
Scanned copies of the following documents shall be needed. The size of the documents must not be more than 3 MB.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Essential Educational Qualification
- Photo ID
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) if applicable
- Category Certificate (PWD or any other) if applicable
- EWS Certificate if applicable
- Certificate for seeking age relaxation, if applicable
- NOC & Undertaking / Declaration if applicable
Some Useful Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|