Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (Odisha PSC) has recently released the official advertisement to recruit 170 posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officers. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these vacancies can read the full notification before apply online. All important details regarding this recruitment have been provided in the notification. Also, visit the official website for more information. (Link provided down below). The vacancies are under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Odisha Public Service Commission (PSC)
Recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officers
Advertisement No. 02 of 2021-22
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021 – Notification Details
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates need to have a degree of Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or an equivalent Degree. The candidate also need to have registered under the Odisha State Council of Ayurveda Medicines
- For more information related to educational qualifications, visit the official website.
Age Limit :
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021 – 21 Years to 32 Years
Application Fee :
- Candidates need to pay an Examination Fee of Rs.500/-
- No Fees required for SC/ST candidates of Odisha and PWD candidates.
Payment Mode :
Candidates can pay the exam fee through Net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card and other options which are available. Visit the official website for more information.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date For Registration||15th May 2021|
|Last Date For Registration||18th June 2021|
Vacancy Details for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021 :
|Ayurvedic Medical Officers||170|
Basic Pay :
Rs 30000 – 60000
Mode of Selection :
Selection will be done on the basis of Examination and Interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the Official Website of Odisha PSC.
- Download the official advertisement and read all the detailed instructions and if eligible,
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit the online application form.
- Upon registration, candidates need to print out the registration slip for future correspondence.
- For information about exam details please check the official advertisement.
Some Useful Links :
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Read More: UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021Go to Download Page...