PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has recently released the official advertisement to recruit 35 posts Diploma Trainee (Civil & Electrical) in Northern Region Transmission System-I. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these vacancies can read the full notification before apply online. All important details regarding this recruitment have been provided in the notification. Also, visit the official website for more information. (Link provided down below).
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL)
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 (Civil and Electrical)
Advt. No. NR-I/02/2021/DT
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Job Notification
Eligibility Requirement :
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Candidates Passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/ years for General / OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC / ST / PH.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Candidates Passed Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/ years for General / OBC (NCL) / STand pass marks for SC
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ ESM/ Departmental : NIL
Payment Mode :
Candidates can pay the exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age : 27 Yrs. (Gen / EWS)
- Maximum Age : 30 Yrs. (OBC/ NCL)
- Maximum Age : 32 Yrs. (SC/ ST)
- Read the official advertisement to know about age relaxation.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date For Registering||24th May 2021|
|Last Date For Registering||15th June 2021|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||15th June 2021|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Vacancy Details :
|POST NAME||GENERAL||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||TOTAL POST|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||11||07||06||02||04||30|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||02||01||01||00||01||05|
Exam Centers :
Pay Scale :
Rs.25,000/- per month. (Stipend During Training Period)
Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of CBT. (Computer Based Test)
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of PGCIL .
- Download the official advertisement and read all the detailed instructions and if eligible,
- Submit the online application form with required documents for verification and other relevant documents if requires.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Upon registration, candidates need to print out the registration slip for future correspondence.
- Admit Card and Exam dates will be provided to all the registered candidates.
- Follow and check the official website for more information.
Useful Links :
|Login Online||Click Here|
|Register Online||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Go to Download Page...