Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020
Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020: The Department of School Education, Education Recruitment Board, Punjab has released the notification for the filling of 8,393 posts of pre-primary teachers with the aim to make government pre-primary schools more competitive vis-a-vis private institutions and increase student enrolment. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy Pre-Primary Teacher Online Form details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Dates for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020
Department of School Education, Education Recruitment Board, Punjab
Pre Primary Teacher (NTT Teacher) Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
|Notification Out||24 November 2020|
|Form Start Date||01 December 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||21 December 2020 upto 5 PM|
|Extended Date||21st April 2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ESM Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Age as on 01/January/2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Total Vacancy – 8393 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
Education Qualification for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020
- The candidate must have a 12th passed exam certificate or equivalent qualification with at least 45% Marks. The candidate should have a diploma course of a minimum of one year in the Nursery Teacher (NTT) Education Programme or equivalent. The candidate must have passed 10th with Punjabi as a subject.
- Pre Primary Teacher Pay Rs. 25000/- Approx per month.
Candidates selected based on:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply
- Click on the link provided below.
- Select the post applied for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Wteaebsite||Click Here|
Q: How many vacancies are advertised for Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Vacancy 2020?
Ans: Total are 8393 Vacancies
Q: How to apply Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Vacancy 2020?
Ans: Eligible candidates can apply for Punjab NTT Teacher Recruitment 2020 from the official website Given on the India Rojgaar Website.
Q: What is the last date to apply for Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Vacancy 2020?
Ans: The Last Date to Apply for Punjab Primary Teacher Vacancy is 21 December 2020 up to 05:00 PM.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for Punjab NTT Teaching Jobs?
Ans: The age limit is minimum 18 Years and Maximum 37 Years.
Go to Download Page...