Rajasthan HC Various Post Online Form 2020
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification Released for Specialist Officer Posts for Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Clerk (Grade-II), Junior Assistant (JA) Vacancy at 1760 posts. Those Candidates has Interested in the Following Exam and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Other details of Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
|Rajasthan High Court Various Post Online Form 2020
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur (RHC)
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||01/10/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||01/11/2020 till 5.00 PM|
|Fee Payment Last Date||01/11/2020|
Fee Details for Rajasthan HC Various Post
The application fee for the Rajasthan HC Various Post has to be paid in online mode. The exam fee is given below.
|For General / OBC / EWS Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC / ST Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.|
Age Limit for Rajasthan HC Various Post
Candidate Who Is Applying For This Recruitment Must be Required Minimum & Maximum Age Limit As Per Below Given Details:-
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2021.
|Maximum Age (Male)||18 Years|
|Maximum Age (Female)||40 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules|
Total Vacancy – 1760 Posts
|Jr Judicial Assistant||NA||99||56||13||26||42||32||268|
|For District Court Vacancy Details|
|Clerk Gr-II||Non TSP||391||183||59||133||157||133||1056|
|Junior Assistant||Non TSP||146||70||17||26||43||31||333|
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan High Court
- Candidate should have bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized board / university in India.
- For Rajasthan High Court Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant Pay Rs.20800-65900/-.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam. Type-writing test on Computer.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Part A: Hindi||50||100||2 Hours|
|Part B: English||50||100|
|Part C: General Knowledge||50||100|
- The font for the computer test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- The minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- Efficiency Tests may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page, and table using proper methods.
How To Apply For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Recruitment?
After reading the eligibility criteria, the candidates can apply online by following the steps that will be updated soon. The steps to apply online will be updated here when the online portal is activated.
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|