Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2021 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently released the official advertisement to recruit 83 Posts of (Head Master, Praveshika School). Candidates who are interested and eligible for these vacancies can read the full notification before apply online. All important details regarding this recruitment have been provided in the notification. Also, visit the official website for more information. (Link provided down below).
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Head Master, Praveshika School Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : 10/EP-I./2020-21
Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Job Notification
Eligibility Requirement :
Second Class in Shastri/ Bachelor’s degree (Science/Arts Group) having minimum 48% marks and Shiksha Shastri/ Degree or Diploma in education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education
5 Years Teaching Experience.
Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture
- Read the official advertisement to know more about eligibility requirement.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ Other State: Rs.350/-
- For OBC/ MBC of Rajasthan: Rs. 250
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Payment Mode :
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking fee mode only.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Read the official advertisement to know about age relaxation.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date For Registering||14th June 2021|
|Last Date For Registering||13th July 2021|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||13th July 2021|
|Admit Card Available Date||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Vacancy Details for Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2021:
TOTAL VACANCY – 83 POSTS
|Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||MBC||Total Post|
Pay Scale :
Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of the competitive examination and Interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the Official Website of Rajasthan RPSC.
- Download the official advertisement and read all the detailed instructions and if eligible,
- Submit the online application form with required documents for verification and other relevant documents if requires.
- Pay the Application Fee for the required candidates
- Upon registration, candidates need to print out the registration slip for future correspondence.
- Admit Card and Exam dates will be provided to all the registered candidates.
- Follow and check the official website for more information.
Useful Links :
|Apply Now Online||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|