RBI Grade B Marks 2020
RBI Grade B Marks 2020: Reserve Bank of India RBI Grade B Various Post Recruitment Under 01/2019 RBI Are Recently Uploaded Final Result for the Phase-II Examination. Those Graduate Candidates have Qualified in Phase I Exam and Appeared in the Final Exam Can Check the Results Now.
Important Dates for RBI Grade B Marks 2020
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Officer Grade-B (DR) Recruitment 2019
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||21/09/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||11/10/2019|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||11/10/2019|
|Exam Date Paper I||09/11/2019|
|Result for Paper I||18/11/2019|
|Marks for Paper I||02/12/2019|
|Exam Date Paper II||01-02 December 2019|
|Result for Paper II||18/12/2019|
- For General / OBC Candidates: 850/-
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Age Limit as on 01/09/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Between: 02/09/1989 to 01/09/1998
- For Ph.D. / M.Phill Candidates Max Age Limit is: 32-34 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details for RBI Grade B Marks 2020
Total Vacancy – 199 Post
|Officer Grade B (General)||65||40||15||25||11||156|
|Officer Grade B (DEPR)||09||05||02||03||01||20|
|Officer Grade B (DSIM)||11||04||02||02||04||23|
|Officer Grade B (General)||
|Officer Grade B (DEPR)||
|Officer Grade B (DSIM)||
Exam Center for RBI Grade B Marks 2020
- UP: Agra, Allahabad, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur Lucknow
- Other State: Delhi, Delhi NCR, Bihar, MP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, and Other State in Pan India.
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Final Result Marks||Click Here|
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Phase II Result||Click Here|
|Download Phase I Marks||Click Here|
|Download Phase II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Phase I Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (DEPR/ DSIM)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (DR General)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|