SAI Recruitment 2020
Sports Authority of India has issued a latest notification for the SAI recruitment 2020 of Strength & Conditioning Expert & Physiotherapist Vacancy at 109 Post. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details, eligibility criteria, Official Notification PDF, steps to apply online, online application link, and other important points. Other details of SAI Recruitment 2020, Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to apply are given below…
|SAI Strength & Conditioning Expert & Physiotherapist Notification 2020
Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||01/10/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||21/10/2020|
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
Age Limit for SAI Recruitment 2020
Candidate Who Is Applying For This Recruitment Must be Required Minimum & Maximum Age Limit As Per Below Given Details:-
- Age as on 01/09/2020.
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
Total Posts – 109 Post
|Strength & Conditioning Expert||47|
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor of Sports & Exercise Science OR Bachelor of Science in Sports Science OR Bachelors in Sports Coaching & Exercise Science|
|Strength & Conditioning Expert||Masters in Physiotherapy from any recognized Indian or Foreign University. Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Physiotherapist|
- For Strength & Conditioning Expert & Physiotherapist postpay scale Rs. 40000-150000/-
|Post||Salary (in Rs.)|
|Strength and Conditioning Expert Lead||Rs. 1,00,000-1,50,000/-|
|Strength and conditioning Expert II||Rs. 60,000-80,000/-|
|Physiotherapist I||Rs. 40,000-60,000/-|
|Physiotherapist II||Rs. 60,000-80000/-|
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
Steps To Apply For SAI Recruitment
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the Apply Online button to correspond to the SAI Recruitment.
- Register yourself if not registered already.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|