SBI PO Recruitment 2020
SBI PO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the Probationary Officers (POs) in SBI Bank for 2000 vacancies via ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12. Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly to remain updated about SBI PO 2020 Exam.
Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
SBI PO (Probationary Officers) Online Form 2020
State Bank of India (SBI)
Adv No.: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12
|Form Start Date||14 November 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||04 December 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||04 December 2020|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||31 Dec 2020; 2, 4, 5 Jan 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date
||29 January 2021|
|Pre Exam Admit Card
||3rd week of Dec 2020|
|Mains Exam Admit Card||January 2021|
Fee Details – SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan only.
- As on 01/April/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit):
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
Vacancy Details for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancy – 2000 Post
Education Qualification for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline /appearing (in final year) from any recognized university/college will be eligible for this recruitment.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Selection will be based on:
- SBI PO Prelims Exam (CBT)- 100 Marks
- SBI PO Mains Exam (CBT) + Descriptive Test- 250 Marks
- SBI PO Interview/ Group Discussion- 50 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- Pay Scale for Probationary officer is Rs. 27,620/- per month(Rs. 23,700/ to Rs. 42,020/-).
Exam Pattern – SBI PO Recruitment 2020
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
- Candidates 10 times the number of vacancies will be qualified in SBI PO Prelims Exam and will be called for SBI PO Mains Exam
- Note: There will be no sectional cutoff in SBI PO Prelims as well as SBI PO Mains Exam.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 3 Hour
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT) + Descriptive
- Descriptive Exam of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 Marks in 30 Minutes time duration
- Candidates 3 times the number of vacancies will be qualified in SBI PO Mains Exam and will be called for SBI PO Interview/ Group Discussion
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General / Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Q. When is the SBI PO 2020 Notification expected to be out?
Ans: SBI PO 2020 Official Notification has been released on 13th November, 2020.
Q. When is the SBI PO Exam to be conducted?
Ans: As per the official notification of SBI PO 2020 exam, the prelims exam will be conducted on 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021 and mains exam is scheduleed to be conducted on 29th January 2021.
Q. What is the application fee for SBI PO 2020 Exam?
Ans: Application fee for SBI PO 2020 exam varies according to the categories. For General/ OBC category it is INR 750 and Nil SC/ ST.
Q. Is the SBI PO Exam Bilingual?
Ans: Except the Descriptive Test for English Language, all the other tests are bilingual, i.e. available in both English and Hindi.
Q. Is there Negative Marking in SBI PO Exam?
Ans: Yes, there is negative marking for wrong answer in the objective tests of both Preliminary and Mains Exam of SBI PO 2020. One fourth of the total marks allotted for that question will be deducted for marking a wrong answer.
Q. Are there fixed timings for different sections?
Ans: Yes, Both in Prelims & Mains.
Q. Will the descriptive test be conducted offline?
Ans: No, the test will be conducted online only. Candidates are therefore advised to practice typing before they appear for the test.
Q. What is the exam pattern the descriptive test?
Ans: The descriptive test will consist of two questions which include letter and essay. The descriptive test is of maximum 50 marks and must be attempted within 30 minutes duration.
Q. How much marks has been allotted for PI & GD?
Ans: The maximum marks for Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) are 50 marks.