SSC CHSL Tier I Answer Key 2020
SSC CHSL Tier I Answer Key 2020: Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Recently Uploaded Link Answer Key for Tier I Exam Only for Remaining Candidates for the Recruitment Post of CHSL in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates Appeared in the Online CBT Exam Can Check the Answer Key. SSC CHSL Tier I Answer Key 2020.
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card CHSL 2019
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||03/12/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||10/01/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||12/01/2020|
|Online Exam Date Paper I||16 to 19/03/2020|
|Online Exam Date Paper I||20 to 27/03/2020|
|Admit Card Paper I||04/03/2020|
|Change Exam District||18 to 20/09/2020|
|Left Over Paper Exam Date Paper I||12 to 21/10/020|
|Admit Card Paper I||01/10/2020|
Fee Details for SSC CHSL
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates: Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female Candidates: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
Age Limit for SSC CHSL
- Age as on 01/01/2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Educational Qualification for SSC CHSL
- Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
Some Useful Important Links
Note: SSC CHSL Tier I Answer Key 2020.
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card CR Region||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Other Region||Click Here|
|For Change Exam District||Click Here|
|Download Change District Notice||Click Here|
|Download New Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|