UP NEET 2020 Online Counseling
UP NEET 2020 Online Counseling: Office of the Director-General Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh Are Invited to Online Counseling Registration Form for the NEET 2020 Candidates. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Admission to MBBS / BDS College in Uttar Pradesh Can Read the Full Notification and Schedule Before Apply Online.
Important Dates for UP NEET 2020 Online Counseling
|Uttar Pradesh Pre Medical Exam (UPNEET)
Online Counseling | Registration | Choice Filling 2020
UP NEET UG 2020 Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||05/11/2020|
|Last Date for Registration||08/11/2020|
|Document Verification||06-09 November 2020|
|Choice Filling||06-10 November 2020|
|Merit List Issued||09/11/2020|
|Seat Allotment Result||11-12 November 2020|
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Educational Qualification for UP NEET 2020 Online Counseling
- Qualified in NTA NEET 2020 Exam
- High School and Intermediate Exam Passed in Uttar Pradesh
- Domicile Certificate in UP
Reservation of Seats
- OBC – 27 Percent
- SC – 21 Percent
- ST – 02 Percent
- UR / General – 50 Percent
Seats for Admission – 1724
MBBS – 1673 | BDS – 51
How to Apply
- Online counseling of Uttar Pradesh NEET Admission 2020 will start from 05 November 2020 at 4 pm.
- Those who want to get admission in the medical college of Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates and have passed the NEET examination conducted by NTA, they can register Uttar Pradesh NEET in online counseling.
- The security deposit will have to be deposited by a demand draft of Rs.30000/- for private and Rs.10000/- for a private college, to be made in the name of Director General Medical Education and Training UP Payable at Lucknow.
- For More Details Must Read the UP NEET Counseling Notification.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Schedule||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|