UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
UP Scholarship Online Form 2020: Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, UP Scholarship has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and Dashmottar UG, PG and Other Diploma/ Certificate Course for Renewal and Fresh Candidates Scholarship 2020.
Those Candidates has Interested in the Following Scholarship Online Form and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online. Before You Apply Correction Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification Form. up scholarship nic in
Important Dates for UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
|Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh
Pre Matric || Post Matric || Dashmottar Scholarship 2020
Short Details of Notification
|Class 09-10||Class 11-12||Other Course|
|Application Start||24 July 2020||01 August 2020||01 August 2020|
|Last Date Apply Online||01 December 2020||10 January 2021||10 January 2021|
|Last Date Completed From||01 October 2020||13 January 2020||13 January 2020|
|Last Date Submit Hard Copy in Institute||07 December 2020||14 January 2021||14 January 2021|
|Correction Date||29 December to 06 January 2021||01-10 February 2021||01-10 February 2021|
|Scholarship Transfer in Bank Account||22 February 2021||25 March 2021||25 March 2021|
Course Available for UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
- All U.P. Domicile Candidates has Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Courses of Class 9th to UG, PG, Diploma Courses, Certificate, or Any Exam are Filled the Scholarship Form.
Fee Details for UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
- There is no fee for any category of Candidates.
|For General / OBC Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|For SC / ST / PH Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|No Application Fee For All Candidates Only Complete Full Online Application Form|
Eligibility for UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9th: Passed Class 8th Exam and Enrolled in Class 9th.
- Pre Matric Class 10th: Passed Class 9th Exam and Enrolled in Class 10th.
- Post Matric 11th: Passed Class 10th Exam and Enrolled in Class 11th.
- Post Matric 12th: Passed Class 11th Exam and Enrolled in Class 12th.
- Dashmottar: Enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
Documents Required Fresh Candidate
- Last Qualification Exam Marks Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates: Please Use Last Year Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
- Fresh Candidate: Candidate Are Enrolled in This Year OR Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year Are Registration Your Self As A Fresh Candidate.
- Renewal Candidates: Those Candidates are Enrolled in Previously Year and Required to Re Fill the Scholarship Form in this Year Please Use a Renewal Candidates
- Please Collect all Documents Before Apply Online
- If You Have don’t Know Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College
- After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days Complete Form
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory For the Scholarship Application 2020-21.
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Date Extended Notice||Pre Metric | Post Metric|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Pre matric)||Fresh | Renewal|
|Apply Online (Pre matric Intermediate Student)||Fresh | Renewal|
|Apply Online (Post matric Other Than Inter)||Fresh | Renewal|
|Apply Online (Post matric Other State Student)||Fresh | Renewal|
|Download Notification||Pre Metric | Post Metric|
|Official Website||Click Here|