UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020: UPPSC has issued the latest notification for the PPSC Regional Inspector recruitment 2020 of Regional Inspector (Technical) Vacancy at 28 posts. Those Candidates has Interested in the Following Exam and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Important Dates for UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Regional Inspector (Technical) Recruitment 2020
Advt. No.: A-2/E-1/2020
|Form Start Date||03/11/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||28/11/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28/11/2020|
|Last Date For Complete Form||03/12/2020|
|Merit List||15 to 31 December 2020|
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates: Rs. 225/-
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 105/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2020.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Educational Qualifications for UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th (Intermediate) with Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
Total Vacancy – 28 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Regional Inspector (Technical)||28|
- For Regional Inspector (Technical) Post Pay Scale Matrix Level – 7, Rs. 44900-142400 / –.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Exam, Main (written) Exam.
How To Apply UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, UPPSC Prayagraj (Allahabad) Are Issued Regional Inspector RI Technical Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the Regional Inspector Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 03 November 2020 to 28 November 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Application Form||Click Here|
|Edit/ Modify Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|