UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released official advertisement to recruit 159 posts of Central Armed Police Force CAPF (Assistant Commandant). Candidates who are interested and eligible for these vacancies can read the full notification before apply online. All important details regarding this recruitment have been provided in the notification. Also, visit the official website for more information. (Link provided down below).
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Central Armed Police Force CAPF (Assistant Commandant)
Advt No: 08/ 2021-CPF
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021 – Notification Details
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree (Graduation) with any stream from recognized University In India and should also qualify for the physical qualification.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates : NIL
- For Female Candidates : NIL
Payment Mode :
Candidates should pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in State Bank of India or E-Challan Fee Mode. Bharatsarkariresults
Age Limit as on 01-08-2021 :
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation extra as per rule. For more information on age limit please check all the official advertisement.
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021 :
|Starting date for registration||15th April 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||5th May 2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||5th May 2021|
|Admit Card Date||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Pay Scale :
Pay scale is as per rules. For more details visit the official website.
Vacancy Details :
|Total Vacancy: 159 Post|
|Department Name||Total Post|
|Height||165 CMS||157 CMS|
|100 Meter Race||in 16 Second||in 18 Second|
|800 Meter Race||in 3 Minute 45 Second||in 4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter (3 Chance)||3 Meter (3 Chance)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meter||N/A|
Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the Basis of Written Exam (Paper I, II), PST/PET, Medical & Merit List.
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021 :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of UPSC
- Download the official advertisement and read all the detailed instructions and if eligible,
- Pay the required application fee and submit the online application form
- Upon registration candidates need to print out the registration slip for future correspondence.
- Admit Card and Exam Details will be provided at a later point of time.
- For more information on how to apply for this post please check all the official advertisements.
Some Useful Links :
|Apply Online (Part-I)||Click here|
|Candidates Login (Part-II)||Click here|
|Print Application Form||Click here|
|Official Notification||Download here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Go to Download Page...