UPSC CMS 2020 Result
UPSC CMS 2020 Result: Union Public Service Commission UPSC Online Are Recently Uploaded Written Exam Results for the Combined Medical Service CMS Examination 2020. Those Candidates have Appeared in the Written Exam Can Check the Result Now.
Important Dates for UPSC CMS 2020 Result
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
EMP No. : 09/2020 Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||29/07/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||18/08/2020 upto 06:00 PM Only|
|Last Date Online Fee Payment||18/08/2020|
|Withdrawal Application Form||25/08/2020|
|Admit Card Download||06/10/2020|
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female Candidates: Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan.
- Age as on 01/08/2020
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1988
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details See Notification.
Total Vacancy – 559 Post
- Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway: 300 Post
- Assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF, Health Services: 66 Post
- Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services: 182 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC: 04 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council: 07 Post
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|