UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2021
UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application for Indian Forest Service Examination – 2021. Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online through the official website of UPSC. (Link is given below)
All other required information-related application forms, eligibility requirements, and further essential details are down below. You may want to go through it and follow it accordingly.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Indian Forest Service Examination 2021
Civil Service Examination 2021
UPSC INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION 2021
Examination Notice No. 05/2021-IFoS
UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2021- Job Details
Important Dates to remember :
|Opening date of online application||04/03/2021|
|Closing date of online application||24/03/2021|
Education Qualification :
An applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree within any subject, specifically Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry, or Engineering.
Age Limit :
- An applicant should have at least the age of 21 years or above but should not exceed the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2021
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST,
- 03 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any as per Govt. norms.
Application Fee Details:
- Candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs.100/-.
- Payment Mode : Debit/Credit card or Net banking or any other option available. See the official detailed advertisement to know more.
- No application fee required in case of SC/ST, PWD and all female candidates.
Candidates’ Selection Process:
The Union Public Service Commission will conduct a Screening Test for choice to Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2021 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021, which will be on 27th June 2021. The Main Examination is probably going to conduct in November 2021. UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2021:
The Indian Forest Service Examination will comprise of two progressive stages –
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective sort) for the determination of possibility for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the determination of contender for the Indian Forest Service.
Common Services (Preliminary) Examination is going to conduct at various centers across the country.
Definite Date, Time, and Venue for assessment/meeting will be implanted to the eligible candidates at the appointed time just as such data will be likewise accessible on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission.
Basic Pay :
Rs 25000 — 150000
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) .
- Upon successful payment of prescribed fee and submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence.
- DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released Advertisement (See below-given link/ PDF file for more details) UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2021:
Here is the Official website of UPSC – https://upsconline.nic.in
Visit the following URL to apply online – Click here
For Advertisement see the PDF attached here – Detailed Advertisement