WB Health Recruitment 2020
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health North 24 Parganas has issued a latest notification for the WB Health recruitment 2020 of District Consultant (Quality Monitoring), Lab Tech, Lab Tech, Counsellor, Hospital Attendant, Sanitary Attendant, Counsellor, Accounts Personnel, Data Manager, MO, FTMO, GDMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Tech Vacancy at 221 posts. Those Candidates has Interested in the Following Exam and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Other Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
|District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, West Bengal
Various Post Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||07/09/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||29/09/2020|
Age Limit for WB Health Recruitment 2020
Candidate Who Is Applying For This Recruitment Must be Required Minimum & Maximum Age Limit As Per Below Given Details:-
|Minimum Age||No age Limit|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
Educational Qualifications for WB Health Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have Graduates or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution in India.
|District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||Degree in Statistics|
|FTMO||MBBS with one-year rotatory internship|
|GDMO||MBBS with one-year rotatory internship|
|Lab Tech||12th passed and DMLT. 2 years experience|
|Counselor||Graduation in Social Science|
|Hospital Attendant||10th passed|
|Sanitary Attendant||10th passed|
|Counselor||Master / Post Graduate Degree in Psychology|
|Accounts Personnel||B.Com with advanced knowledge of computer and experience|
|Data Manager||B.Sc MLT with 1-year experience or DMLT with 2 years of experience|
Total Vacancy – 221 Post
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||01|
- For District Consultant (Quality Monitoring), Lab Tech, Lab Tech, Counsellor, Hospital Attendant, Sanitary Attendant, Counsellor, Accounts Personnel, Data Manager, MO, FTMO, GDMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Tech pay scale Rs.13000/- to Rs.40000/-.
How to Apply for WB Health Recruitment?
Print the Application Form from the link given below. Download the PDF and print the Application form given in the PDF.
- Click on the given link for WB Health Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF.
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the important details sought in the application.
- Postal Address: Registered/ Speed post to:- Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, Pin-700-124.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|