West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released a recruitment notice on 23rd December 2020 for the Primary School Teachers from among TET-2014 qualified trained candidates. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Dates for West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
|West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
Primary School Teacher Vacancy 2021
Short Details of Notification
|Form Start Date||23/12/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06/01/2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06/01/2021|
|Date for Interview & Aptitude Test||10/01/2021 to 17/01/2021|
- For UR & OBC A/B Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC / ST / PH Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Age as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation as per extra rules.
Total Vacancy – 16500 Post
- Candidates shall possess the minimum educational and training qualification as prescribed by the national council for teacher education prevailing as on date of publication of recruitment notification
- Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014.
- For Primary School Teacher postpay Rs. 28900/-
- Candidates will be selected based on the Exam.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website and click on the notification reading.
- As the new page opens, Fill in all the important details asked in the form.
- Fill in the other credentials, upload the required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click the Submit button.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|