West Central Railway Kota Recruitment 2021
West Central Railway Kota Recruitment 2021 : West Central Railway has recently released the official advertisement to recruit 716 posts of Apprentice. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these vacancies can read the full notification before apply online. All important details regarding this recruitment have been provided in the notification. Also, visit the official website for more information. (Link provided down below).
West Central Railway
Recruitment for various trades in West Central Railway
West Central Railway Kota Recruitment 2021 – Job Notification
Education Qualification Requirement :
Candidates need to pass 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board. Check the official advertisement for more information related eligibility criteria.
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 170/-
- For SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates : Rs. 70/-
Mode of Payment :
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net Banking facilities.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date For Registration||16th March 2021|
|Last Date For Registration||30th April 2021|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||30th April 2021|
Age Limit as on 01/04/2021:
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Selection Process :
Selection Process will be on merit based.
Vacancy Details for West Central Railway Kota Recruitment 2021:
|Welder (Gas & Electronics)||43|
|Forger and Heat Operator||63|
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst||10|
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website
- Download the official advertisement and read all the detailed instructions and if eligible
- Click on register
- Enter the credentials
- You will receive your registration no. and password
- Log in with your registration mo. and password
- Submit the required documents for verification
- Also Scan the Document related to the application form – Photo proof, signature, ID proof, etc which are necessary for registering.
- Pay the required application fee
- Submit the online application form.
- Upon registration, candidates need to print out the registration slip for future correspondence.
- For more information on how to apply for this post please check all the official advertisements.
Some Useful Links :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|